Saturday 25 August 2012

My Place & Yours = theme this week = Dinner last night was ...

My Place & Yours theme this week is ...

Dinner last night was ...

courtesy of ...
Marion Grasby ex Masterchef contestant' range of ...
Marion's Kitchen Asian dishes ...
where you add the main ingredients ...
I tried ...

quick ...
easy...
tasty ...
enough for two ...
not the quite the real thing ...
but it served the purpose.

What did you have for dinner last night?

An easy theme this week ...
you can even take a pic of tonights meal ...
then post later! 

Everyone's welcome to play along ...
please post a pic on the theme on your blog ...
then leave a link to your post below ...
enjoy! 





2 Comments:

Pam said...

I've seen these in the supermarkets I think Cherie and wondered what they were like. Love Thai. Might look at getting one next shop, on your recommendation! ;)))
I've cheated a little with the meme this week as you'll see when you read it! But I'm sure you won't mind?! xxx

Jackie said...

Sorry Cherie, meals have been pretty ordinary here this week and I'm just not organized enough to take a photo of the toasted ham and cheese sandwiches. I will try to remember tonight. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails