Friday 13 July 2012

My Place & Yours this weeks theme ... My Bedside Clock ...


My Place & Yours theme this week is ...

My Bedside Clock ...

Don't be shy, everyone's invited to play along.

Simply take a photo on the theme ...
post it to your blog ...
then leave the link to your blog post on Linky Tools below.


This pink, plastic, Audiosonic, vintage clock ...
has been beside my bed for decades.

It's so old, probably a 1970s relic ...
yet works like a dream.

My body clock is so tuned ...
no matter what time I set the alarm for ...
I usually wake at the exact time it's set to go off.

Seeing as how today was Friday 13th ...
I was going to choose a theme in keeping ...
you know something scarey...
but ...
this relic plus the image of me reaching over the thump it ...
is scarey enough ... Eeeeekkkkkk!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.







3 Comments:

Jackie said...

Very retro Cherie. x

Pam said...

Loving that your clock is pink Cherie!
Sorry I missed your meme this week, but will try for the next.
We have a small electric digital that sits on the set of drawers on the other side of the room, but it's really only used so we can see what time it is if we wake up. We haven't had to set an alarm in a very long time, and I just usually get up when I'm ready! Around 7 during the cold months, decadent I know! But earlier in the warmer times. My husband seems to have one of those in-built alarms, so I just use him if'n I ever need to get up a bit earlier!! :)))) ♥

Anonymous said...

Hello
How are you?
I have nominated your blog the 'One Lovely Blog Award'. I hoe you don't mind. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails