Saturday 2 June 2012

My Place & Yours = Meet my Pet or our Pet or the family pet ...


My Place & Yours theme this week is ...

Meet my pet ~ or our pet ~ or the family pet ...
whichever applies to You.

Meet my pet = Blossom!

Before Blossom I had Pearl. A gorgeous rescued, grey stray.
Pearl died with pancreatic cancer so I asked the vet to watch out for a replacement puss for me.

When I got the call ...
It was love at first site, nothing has changed.

We live like two old maids ...
she's very much a scaredy cat, does not go outside ...
hides when anyone come in ...
but when it's just Blossom and me ...
life is Bliss!

My Place & Yours is for everyone.

Love it if you'd play along each week ...
simply by leaving the link to your post below.

Please show us your pet or pets or family pets ...
even if it's a pet rock or a teddy bear you love and adore!


7 Comments:

Pam said...

I'm loving your Blossom Cherie! Sounds as though you are both very well suited! She definitely landed on all fours at your place. :)
But....two old maids?? You never struck me as being old or a maid! :o))))) x♥

Jackie said...

Gorgeous girl though I do agree with Pam about the old maids remark.

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
quilary said...

Love your little pet, she such a sweetie!

Megan said...

Blossom is lovely, I'm a big cat person too :)

Anonymous said...

Blossom sounds like a sweet heart. We have two cats and Blossom just sounds like Charlie. He disappears when anyone visits (especially children) but is the biggest head-butting sook when he has his home visitor free.
I'll love to join along and will write a post when I get home from work. :)

Unknown said...

I’m sorry for what happened to Pearl, Cherie. It was such a tragic thing to have your long time pet die. Good thing you found Blossom, and you’re blissfully happy with her; she’s lovely! Perhaps you can find her a partner so you’ll have more kittens to double your happiness. =)

Ellan Lima

Related Posts with Thumbnails