Friday 15 June 2012

My Place and Yours = My Glass ...


My Place and Yours ...
this week is ...

MY GLASS.

Do you have a favourite glass that's just yours,
that you love drinking from ...
that you get a smidge irked when someone else uses it,
or doesn't rinse it out if they did???

Come play along.
Please take a photo, post on your blog ...
then sign in via Linky Tools below.

Here's My Glass ...
it's crystal ...
13 cms tall ...
holds about 300 mls ...
everything tastes better drinking from my glass
AND ...
it's the last one of a set of four ...
my daughter gave me for Christmas ...
hint, hint.



4 Comments:

Jackie said...

Nice glass Cherie. I gave a set similar somewhere in the cupboard...a wedding present I think. Maybe I should get them out and use them?

Pam said...

Now that is a nice upstanding citizen of the glass world Cherie. I would quite like to have a set of those for everyday drinking of water etc I'm sure! ♥

Anonymous said...

What a lovely glass and I think it's great you drink out of crystal. It's such a shame to leave these beautiful things for only special occassions.
Sorry I missed out on this meme.

quilary said...

Love your pretty glass Cherie, I'm a bit guitly of keeping things "for good" rather than using them...I am getting better though!
The linky has gone though :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails